Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Night Prayer

I did something tonight that I have never done before; I dismissed everybody early. About 3 songs into the second hour I felt like it was important that everybody actually wanted to be there. So, I told them that they had achieved credit for the prayer meeting and were free to go. However, if anyone wanted to stay we we were going to keep going. I wasn't mad or anything; I simply felt like people needed to be set free from the idea of fulfilling a requirement. I don't think that anyone left; and if they did that is really fine. After that we had a powerful worship time led by Brandan Bustamonte. We then prayed over people that felt any kind of discouragement, we prayed for passion for Jesus, greater Holy Spirit activity in our lives, and for healing. I love worshiping and praying with you guys!

Dan Perkins

No comments: