Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Monday Night March 30.

On Monday nights I always feel such a strong pull from the Lord to worship, to show our faces to him and give our best to him. The purpose of getting together as a group in a prayer meeting format is first and foremost to love God in worshiping in spirit and truth. So thats what we did for the first half and it was solid!

We then went into prayer for our generation. Matthew 5:13-14 was our main focus (being salt and light to the world).

On top of praying for our generation, I felt the Lord impress that it was our time to start really stepping out in faith with good deeds, generosity, and serving others. Its time for us to start walking with his power and anointing, and see friends get saved and healed. We prayed that we would have opportunities this week where we could give ourselves and serve others. James says to "Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do!"

I look forward to real acts of love spurred by the Holy Spirit! Its exciting to be a fully alive child of God!

-Josiah

No comments: