Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wednesday Night Prayer! HEAVEN! 3/11/09

Wow! The Lord once again blew us away! Its like we are not even heading into a prayer meeting anymore. We started off with silence. We put away bibles, journals, all reading. We just sat there and asked the holy spirit to come as we listened to him. We started just letting out words that the Lord gave us. The main one was that of Isaiah 6. Were the seraph touches Isaiah's lips with the coal from the Alter. We felt the Lord was going to touch this body with the hot coal from the alter. He was going to touch us as a whole and individually. So we started off with that and then the Lord changed directions and said get everyone to start repenting for a lack of faith. And if they cant repent for having a lack of faith, then to ask for more. The bottom line was when we walked in we felt the Lord say "if you can imagine what I am going to do tonight or in your mind if you can comprehend how I am going to show up then repent.” Im not really sure what happened next. Everyone just got hit with the sound of heaven. Everywhere I looked people were getting prayer over, crying, or getting knocked out. Seriously getting knocked out in the spirit. Girls were in huddles praying over each other, then they were all laying on the ground just weeping. People were prophesying over each other and left with powerful affirmation and encouragement. I don’t think I have seen anything quite like it. This was the sound of Heaven. This next part was the biggest thing that happened in the prayer meeting. Earlier in the week the Lord gave me a vision that he would be gathering wood. And later in the meeting he would take the wood and light it on fire with the Holy Spirit and it would be a holy and pleasing aroma to him. He said that an actual burning aroma would fill the room. He then told me that we would be the wood. When everyone stopped praying, weeping, getting knocked out IT HAPPENED! I smelled the burning aroma. And that very second, Aaron Thomas ran to me from the opposite side of the room and asked if I smelled the burning aroma. Then about 5 others came and asked the same thing. I couldn’t believe it. A literal Holy aroma filled the room. I immediately turned to Isaiah 46 where it says that trees will be ablaze and water will boil at the coming of the Lord. It was unbelievable. I started to cry. IT WAS PHENOMINAL! The Lord fulfilled the vision he gave me. We then went into worship for another hour. It was like the Holy Spirit was causing a hurricane to blow through. The Lord held us in Worship until 12:30. No one left. Then everyone just laid on the floor all together. The Lord said to me after the holy storm passes through that he was going to bring the dew of heaven just like a morning after a storm. It was that. The dew of Heaven was in the room. Everyone laying around, laughing, with the peace of heaven all around. It was INCREDIBLE! What a night! What a night! GOD I AM OVERWHELMED BY YOU!

No comments: